Accessing the bullet chart
Show sales rep performance vs budget.
- From the Phocas grid, choose the dimension you'd like to see represented in your bullet chart. In this example, we've chosen Sales Rep.
- Choose Stream from the Mode button, and in our example, make sure you are comparing sales to budgets (in the Stream and Variance Stream buttons respectively)
- Click the Chart icon, and choose Bullet Chart (from the KPI group)
- See the image below for the resulting chart. The grey column represents budget, the striped coloured column represents sales, and the percentage shown is Target % (even if target % is not shown on your grid).
- Optional: Choose to associate traffic-light colours with sales rep performance. Here we’ve said if reps achieve their budget (>100%) then green, and if they almost achieve budget (>90%) then yellow. Else red.
- Analysis of our demo chart: Well done Katherine, Bert and Lowell. Pick up your game Chris and Walt.