We've added a brand new chart type - useful for all Phocas users from beginners through to advanced users and administrators. The radar chart (sometimes known as a spider chart) plots variables by providing an axis for each variable, arranged radially (like bicycle spokes) around a central point.
A radar chart is particularly useful for charting matrix results, i.e., plotting two dimensions against each other. It is also useful for plotting monthly performance, where each 'spoke' is a month. In the image below, we've used a matrix to plot sales rep against product group.
See the documentation here: Radar chart
Full list of bugs, features and improvements in 7.0.21
- [DEV-8291] - QUERY - Chart highlight and focus does not update query status
- [DEV-8664] - QUERY ENGINE - 0 Not the same as 0.00 in Advanced Search
- [DEV-8739] - EXPORTS - Epicor - Email Export and Subscriptions contain references to Phocas
- [DEV-8774] - HELP - Epicor 'product documentation' help link is pointing to an invalid page
- [DEV-8779] - CLOUD CONSOLE - Error upgrading MT sites due to collation conflict
- [DEV-8720] - SOLUTIONS - Sync views in solution templates are not created if an existing item has the same name
- [DEV-8211] - DESIGNER - Solution Template creates new folder for individual favourites